- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
I have never been a big fan of cucumbers until I tried English cucumbers. They have far less seeds than a normal cucumber. Being this was another dish I was making during my Daniel Fast I wanted something that was quick. The rice wine vinegar certainly makes this English cucumber salad come to life.
Come join The Social Chef on Facebook and all my incredible Food Friends.
Eat Well…Cook With Passion!!
- (3 Rating)
- 1 English cucumber peeled and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 vine ripe tomato, seeded and cut into 1 inch pieces
- Onion sliced thin (however much you desire)
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Pinch or two of dried oregano
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1. Using a glass bowl combine all ingredients and fold
- 2. Add a pinch of salt and pepper and serve
The Social Chef
Michael Van Horn (aka MJ) 'The Social Chef', has incorporated his passion for culinary with his love and artistic ability of photography, his infatuation with writing, his charismatic ways of ...Read more about this chef..