Mexican Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers with Lentils and Rice
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
I found this video in my archives and it is rather funny as it was never shown until my fast was over because during my Daniel fast I created The Social Chef and no one had any idea what I was doing. All the videos I had done I had only uploaded but were set on private. I had also given up all social media as far as being engaging, I only used it to upload videos such as this Mexican vegetarian stuffed peppers with lentils and rice video recipe. What is really funny is I had uploaded the wrong image to go in the video of the final recipe. Clearly the end result in the video is beef or turkey not the Mexican Vegetarian stuffed peppers with lentils and rice I made in the video. Nonetheless, it was during this same time period of my Daniel fast years ago and I wanted to share it. Plus you get to see Bailey my sous chef.
Come join The Social Chef on Facebook and all my incredible Food Friends.
Eat Well…Cook With Passion!!
- (2 Rating)
- 4 peppers of your choice cut in half and seeded
- 1 cup lentils rinsed and drained
- 1 cup whole grain brown rice
- 1 28 oz Italian plum tomatoes
- 2 limes juiced
- 8 cloves garlic smashed and chopped
- 4 cups vegetable broth (optional to cook the rice and lentils)
- 2 medium sweet onions chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper
- 1. Video Recipe in How To or copy this link--> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkE4vQvpaY8
The Social Chef
Michael Van Horn (aka MJ) 'The Social Chef', has incorporated his passion for culinary with his love and artistic ability of photography, his infatuation with writing, his charismatic ways of ...Read more about this chef..